HARRY POTTER

Read anything good recently? You don't have to write a review. If it was good, mention it here. If it was rotten, mention it here.

Please include both the name of the book and its author(s) in the title of your posting. Our gratitude for your considerateness will be your reward!

HARRY POTTER

Post by Given » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:40 am

WHICH TWO MAIN CHARACTERS WILL DIE????

I think Harry and Voldermont, i know Rowling said Harry wont die but i cant think of anyone else,I mean, who couldhave thought that Dumbledore would die. I like Harry though ahd i just hope that I am wrong.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

HARRY POTTER

Post by Erik_Kowal » Tue Jul 25, 2006 4:43 am

Be careful what you don't wish for.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: -- Looking up a word? Try OneLook's metadictionary (--> definitions) and reverse dictionary (--> terms based on your definitions)8-- Contribute favourite diary entries, quotations and more here8 -- Find new postings easily with Active Topics8-- Want to research a word? Get essential tips from experienced researcher Ken Greenwald

HARRY POTTER

Post by Wizard of Oz » Tue Jul 25, 2006 11:10 am

.. isn't Harry P Gandalf's great-great-great-great grandson ??
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

HARRY POTTER

Post by tony h » Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:15 pm

who is "Harry P Gandalf"?
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: tony

I'm puzzled therefore I think.

HARRY POTTER

Post by Bobinwales » Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:04 pm

Wasn't he Harry Persil Gandalf? Gandalf the hold-it-up-to-the-light-shining-white-not-grey-now?
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: All those years gone to waist!
Bob in Wales

HARRY POTTER

Post by tony h » Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:20 pm

I remember. You get that white with the new improved Gandalf
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

HARRY POTTER

Post by tony h » Tue Jul 25, 2006 2:23 pm

If I can be saucy and return to HP, if the two characters tie and die you will need Persil Colour.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

HARRY POTTER

Post by Cynthia » Thu Aug 03, 2006 3:46 pm

Funny.....
Wizard of Oz wrote: .. isn't Harry P Gandalf's great-great-great-great grandson ??
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

ACCESS_END_OF_TOPIC