How Smart?

We've created this area in the hope of seeing material ranging from some well-told (or well retold) jokes to original writing with a humorous slant, or anything else that might appeal to the kind of person who enjoys playing with words more than people. That probably means someone like yourself. N.B. -- Postings preceded by ** contain some sexual or risqué content. (Makes them easier to find.)

How Smart?

Post by Ken Greenwald » Thu Apr 02, 2020 11:04 pm

There was a plane with 5 passengers aboard: Donald Trump, the Pope, Dr. Anthony Fauci, Hillary Clinton, and a ten year old schoolgirl. The plane is about to crash and there are only 4 parachutes. Dr. Fauci says, "I need one. I have to help develop a cure for the global health crisis covid19." He takes one and jumps. The Pope says, "I need one. I have to help spiritually guide people through the global health crisis covid19." He takes one and jumps. Trump says, "I need one. I'm the smartest man in the USA." He takes one and jumps. Then Hillary says to the ten year old, "You can have the last parachute. I've lived my life. Yours is only starting." The ten year old says "Don't worry. There are 2 parachutes left. The smartest man in the USA took my school bag."

Ken Greenwald - April 2, 2020
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

Re: How Smart?

Post by Erik_Kowal » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:45 am

I wish!

I think the ideal demise for Covid-45 would be for him to choke on a burger while in his marble bathroom and cough uncontrollably, causing him to lose his balance and slip, bash his head on his gold-plated bath tap, and end up with his face in the pan of his gold-plated toilet.

The benefits: no suspicious circumstances, no angry pro-Covid-45 mobs protesting about impeachment or contesting a lost election, no evidence of a murderous conspiracy and hence no witch-hunt, and no excuse for the security state to encroach even further on the country's civil liberties in what is already in effect a police state.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

ACCESS_END_OF_TOPIC