Common courtesy

We've created this area in the hope of seeing material ranging from some well-told (or well retold) jokes to original writing with a humorous slant, or anything else that might appeal to the kind of person who enjoys playing with words more than people. That probably means someone like yourself. N.B. -- Postings preceded by ** contain some sexual or risqué content. (Makes them easier to find.)

Common courtesy

Post by Bobinwales » Tue Jul 23, 2019 8:58 pm

I experienced the WORST customer service the other day at a shop in town. I don't want to mention the name of the shop because I'm not sure how I'm going to proceed yet.
Last Saturday morning I bought something from this shop. I paid cash for it. I took it home and found out it wouldn't work. So today, less than a week later I took it back to the shop and asked if I could get a refund.
The girl in the shop told me “NO” even though I still had the receipt in hand. I asked if I could get a replacement or in-store credit instead then. Again, she told me "NO".
I demanded to talk to a manager as I was distinctly not happy! When the manager came out, I explained that I had just bought the item, had got it home and it wouldn't work.
The manager just smiled and told me to my face that I was "OUT OF LUCK." No refund. No FREE replacement or in-store credit would be issued!
I'll tell you what, whatever the outcome that is the last Lottery Ticket I buy from there.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: All those years gone to waist!
Bob in Wales

Re: Common courtesy

Post by Phil White » Wed Jul 24, 2019 6:59 pm

That strikes a chord...
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: Phil White
Non sum felix lepus

ACCESS_END_OF_TOPIC