Union worker

We've created this area in the hope of seeing material ranging from some well-told (or well retold) jokes to original writing with a humorous slant, or anything else that might appeal to the kind of person who enjoys playing with words more than people. That probably means someone like yourself. N.B. -- Postings preceded by ** contain some sexual or risqué content. (Makes them easier to find.)

Union worker

Post by Quail » Mon Dec 05, 2005 5:31 pm

A dedicated union member and steel worker was attending a convention in Las Vegas, and decided to check out the local brothels. At the first one he entered he asked the madam, "Is this a union house?"

"No," she replied, "I'm sorry, it isn't."

"Well, if I pay you $100, what cut do the girls get?"

"The house gets $80, and the girls get $20," answered the madam.

Affronted at encountering such unfair dealings, the union man stomped off down the street in search of a more equitable, and preferably unionized, knocking-shop.

His search continued until he eventually reached a brothel where the madam told him, "Why yes sir, this is a union house. We observe all the union rules."

Hearing this with some interest, the union man inquired, "So if I pay you $100, what do the girls get?"

"The girls get $80, and the house gets $20."

"That's more like it!" said the man from the union. He handed $100 over to the madam, looked around the room, and pointed to a stunningly attractive blonde.

"I'd like to have her," he said.

"I'm sure you would, sir," said the madam, gesturing to a 72-year old woman in the corner, "but Ethel here has 53 years' seniority, and she's next."
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

ACCESS_END_OF_TOPIC