Eh?

We've created this area in the hope of seeing material ranging from some well-told (or well retold) jokes to original writing with a humorous slant, or anything else that might appeal to the kind of person who enjoys playing with words more than people. That probably means someone like yourself. N.B. -- Postings preceded by ** contain some sexual or risqué content. (Makes them easier to find.)

Eh?

Post by Erik_Kowal » Tue Aug 09, 2005 5:00 am

An elderly couple was driving across the country. The woman was behind the wheel when a highway patrolman pulled her over.

The officer said, "Ma'am, did you know you were speeding?"

The woman turned to her husband and asked, "What did he say?"

The old man yelled, "He says you were speeding!"

The patrolman said, "May I see your license?"

The woman turned to her husband and asked, "What did he say?"

The old man yelled, "He wants to see your license!"

After the woman had fished it out and handed it over, the patrolman remarked, "I see you’re from Arkansas. I spent some time there once… In fact, while I was there I went on a blind date with the ugliest woman I've ever seen."

The old woman turned to her husband and asked, "What did he say?"

The old man yelled in her ear, "He thinks he knows you!"
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: -- Looking up a word? Try OneLook's metadictionary (--> definitions) and reverse dictionary (--> terms based on your definitions)8-- Contribute favourite diary entries, quotations and more here8 -- Find new postings easily with Active Topics8-- Want to research a word? Get essential tips from experienced researcher Ken Greenwald

ACCESS_END_OF_TOPIC