A phoney tale

We've created this area in the hope of seeing material ranging from some well-told (or well retold) jokes to original writing with a humorous slant, or anything else that might appeal to the kind of person who enjoys playing with words more than people. That probably means someone like yourself. N.B. -- Postings preceded by ** contain some sexual or risqué content. (Makes them easier to find.)

A phoney tale

Post by Bobinwales » Mon Jul 25, 2005 2:37 pm

I was bored. I was on a business trip, staying in a strange hotel, and was feeling not a little lonely. So I thought I'd ring up one of those girls you see advertised in phone booths when you are calling for a taxi.

On the way back to my hotel I passed a phone box, so I dived in and grabbed a card.

It was an ad for a girl calling herself Erogonique, a lovely girl, who was bending over in the photo. She had all the right curves in all the right places, beautiful long wavy hair flowing down her back, and long graceful legs all the way up to her armpits. You know the kind.

So there I was in my room, struggling with my conscience. Eventually, taking my courage in both hands I picked up the phone next to the bed and thought, "Here goes, I'll give her a call."

"Hello?" said a low, breathy female voice. God! She sounded sexy.

"Hi, I hear you give a great massage and I'd like you to come to my hotel room and give me one... No, wait, I should be straight with you. I'm in town all alone and what I really want is sex. I want it hot, and I want it now. I'm talking kinky, the whole night long. You name it, we'll do it.

Bring toys; bring everything you have in your bag of tricks. We'll go hot and heavy all night: tie me up, wear a strap-on, you can cover me in chocolate syrup and whipped cream, anything you want... Now, how does that sound?"

She breathed, "I’m sure you'll enjoy all of that, Sir, but for an outside line you need to dial 9 and then the number you want."
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: All those years gone to waist!
Bob in Wales

ACCESS_END_OF_TOPIC