A happy Christmas season to everyone!

This area has been established to allow you, our visitors and contributors, to get to know one another a bit better, or to discuss subjects of general interest, without feeling obliged to restrict your postings to language-related topics. But we draw the line at floccinaucinihilivilification.

A happy Christmas season to everyone!

Post by Phil White » Thu Dec 23, 2021 2:52 pm

It is difficult to know what to write this year that hasn't been said so many times. For many, undoubtedly including some of the readers of this forum, the past year has been difficult or traumatic. I find that I am at a loss to see great signs of hope for the near future.

It is my sincere wish and hope that we have all become a little more aware of the things that matter in life. And at this Christmas season, I hope that you are all able to spend a little time with those who mean the most to you and to enjoy their company.

I wish everyone a relaxing and rewarding time over the next few days and trust that you will all stay healthy to face whatever 2022 has in store for us!
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: Phil White
Non sum felix lepus

Re: A happy Christmas season to everyone!

Post by Bobinwales » Fri Dec 24, 2021 12:04 am

Thank you Phil. We do indeed live in strange times, but we all deserve the best that we can get. We just have to make sure that we get what we deserve. Merry Christmas Wizards, Dewiniaid Nadolig Llawen.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: All those years gone to waist!
Bob in Wales

Re: A happy Christmas season to everyone!

Post by tony h » Fri Dec 24, 2021 6:20 pm

Merry Christmas one and all. I hope and expect next year to bring joy to so many.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: tony

I'm puzzled therefore I think.

ACCESS_END_OF_TOPIC