Adunare

If you feel that your question or comment doesn't fit into the categories above, feel free to post it here.

Adunare

Post by Archived Topic » Thu Jan 03, 2002 12:32 pm

I'm on an eternal quest for a name for my business. I do both freelance writing and graphic design, and am looking for something that integrates both. Integrare and integro were on my list but are already used.

Things to consider when choosing a name: Something different enough to be available, something towards the beginning of the alphabet for listing's sake, something creative due to the nature of my business.

So what comes to mind when hearing Adunare? Adunare Word and Design. Adunare: Communication through Word and Design.

Adunare would serve as the business name. Word and design would serve as a slugline.

In Latin adunare means unite, integrate. In Italian it means to join, come together. In Romanian it means assembly, collection.

Does anyone know of anything negative related to this word? Any thoughts at all?
Submitted by D L (Watertown - U.S.A.)
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: Topic imported and archived

Adunare

Post by Archived Reply » Thu Jan 03, 2002 12:46 pm

D L, The first thing that I thought of when I saw it was that it sounds a lot like it means ORDINARY!

Ken G – August 24, 2004

Reply from Ken Greenwald (Fort Collins, CO - U.S.A.)
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: Reply imported and archived

Adunare

Post by Archived Reply » Thu Jan 03, 2002 1:01 pm

Try this; "Graphics & Drafts Inc."

Another; "Grafts & Drafts Inc."

Another; "Pics & Text Inc."

Reply from Sue ( - U.S.A.)
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: Reply imported and archived

ACCESS_END_OF_TOPIC