MVP

If you feel that your question or comment doesn't fit into the categories above, feel free to post it here.

MVP

Post by petillm » Sun May 14, 2006 6:22 pm

I'm still tying to come up with an Insurance Agency name,as I have tossed around quite a few.

Does MVP Insurance Group or MVP Insurance & Financial Network do anything to make make different in a very competitive marketplace?

I want to be the mvp of your financial team, fighting to get you the best insurance company and best coverage that you will need. I am the go to man.

What is the opinion of my initials MVP with a good tagline or:

MVP select- Earning your trust...Protecting your future
MVP direct
MVP alliance

Other tagline: For Peace of Mind...There's a Clear Choice.

Looking for more insights on MVP,if it is worth it to brand my initials with a catcher vs. a company name.

Can MVP brand effectively as an Insurance Agency, as I would like to intergrate more services besides insurance.

Thanks!
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

MVP

Post by Erik_Kowal » Tue May 16, 2006 8:47 am

Take professional advice, is my advice.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: -- Looking up a word? Try OneLook's metadictionary (--> definitions) and reverse dictionary (--> terms based on your definitions)8-- Contribute favourite diary entries, quotations and more here8 -- Find new postings easily with Active Topics8-- Want to research a word? Get essential tips from experienced researcher Ken Greenwald

MVP

Post by gdwdwrkr » Tue May 16, 2006 9:20 am

Do not nail your chairs.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

MVP

Post by Wizard of Oz » Mon May 22, 2006 3:20 pm

.. mate are you putting just a little bit too much on the good tagline angle ? .. some people will insist on calling themselves the AAA Aardvark Insurance Company so that they will be the first listing in the Insurance section in the phonebook .. I couldn't even tell you my insurance broker's company name .. but I sure can tell you all about him .. he was recommended to me by a mate and it is what he has done for me over the years that has kept me loyal to him .. how many people do you really think analyse a company name and the company tagline in making the decision to contact you ?? .. insurance is about networking and building your personal reputation for reliability .. it is about contacts and referrals .. in the time it has taken you to decide on the name for your company a go getter agent has written millions of dollars worth of policies in the name of XYZ Insurance .. *grin* .. time to start-a-doin boy .. time's awastin ..

WoZ of Aus 23/05/06
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: "The question is," said Alice, "whether you can make words mean so many different things."

ACCESS_END_OF_TOPIC