Miia followup

If you feel that your question or comment doesn't fit into the categories above, feel free to post it here.

Miia followup

Post by dalehileman » Mon Aug 29, 2005 5:16 pm

Whenever I attempt a followup to Miia of 23 June I only get an error message
Why
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

Miia followup

Post by Erik_Kowal » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:03 pm

What precisely does the message say?
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: -- Looking up a word? Try OneLook's metadictionary (--> definitions) and reverse dictionary (--> terms based on your definitions)8-- Contribute favourite diary entries, quotations and more here8 -- Find new postings easily with Active Topics8-- Want to research a word? Get essential tips from experienced researcher Ken Greenwald

Miia followup

Post by Bobinwales » Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:53 pm

Did you use
http://cc.joensuu.fi/~mmattila/comments.htm
Dale?

The original posted on 23rd June has expired.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: All those years gone to waist!
Bob in Wales

Miia followup

Post by dalehileman » Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:26 pm

Bob: Oh I didn't realize they expire. This is all somewhat confusing to me. If you want to reply to an older thread, then, what kind of mental arithmetic is required to decide whether the thread has expired, and if it has, how does one then reactivate it for followup purposes

And so wouldn't it have been better to just leave it active in the first place

Forgive the ramblings of an old non-geek

Erik: Alas, out of immediate context it just doesn't have the same punch
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

Miia followup

Post by Miia » Thu Oct 06, 2005 4:44 pm

I haven't been here for a while, so I'm truly sorry I could not answer to your question immediately. The questionnaire was taken off the Internet due to copyright related reasons - I promised the translator not to keep it published after one month. The comments are available in the address Bob kindly submitted, and my thesis will be at some point; probably in November, I'll post you guys a message including the address when I'm done..
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

Miia followup

Post by dalehileman » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:21 pm

Miia I cannot wait, I'm on pins and needles
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

Miia followup

Post by Erik_Kowal » Thu Oct 06, 2005 5:31 pm

So not tenterhooks then.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: -- Looking up a word? Try OneLook's metadictionary (--> definitions) and reverse dictionary (--> terms based on your definitions)8-- Contribute favourite diary entries, quotations and more here8 -- Find new postings easily with Active Topics8-- Want to research a word? Get essential tips from experienced researcher Ken Greenwald

Miia followup

Post by dalehileman » Thu Oct 06, 2005 9:32 pm

Tenterhooks only Tuesday afternoon
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

Miia followup

Post by Miia » Thu Jan 26, 2006 11:15 am

Hello!

I have finally finished my thesis, and you can go check it out in

http://cc.joensuu.fi/~mmattila/gradu.htm

If you have any questions or comments, you can e-mail me (miiama@hotmail.com), or post them here, I do lurk around quite frequently, although I rarely post anything :)
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

ACCESS_END_OF_TOPIC