Tetbury man to wed

If you feel that your question or comment doesn't fit into the categories above, feel free to post it here.

Tetbury man to wed

Post by Erik_Kowal » Fri Feb 11, 2005 8:45 am

Following yesterday's statement from Clarence House, I understand that a royal priority male is shortly to create a new second-class post in a consorting office. This should help to put a definitive new stamp on the face of things, provided it sticks. Will his constitution be up to it, I wonder?

If not, the new postal union may need to be cancelled with some dispatch.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: -- Looking up a word? Try OneLook's metadictionary (--> definitions) and reverse dictionary (--> terms based on your definitions)8-- Contribute favourite diary entries, quotations and more here8 -- Find new postings easily with Active Topics8-- Want to research a word? Get essential tips from experienced researcher Ken Greenwald

Tetbury man to wed

Post by Bobinwales » Fri Feb 11, 2005 9:38 am

Isn’t it interesting that the Prince of Wales, the Duke of Cornwall, Duke of Rothesay, Earl of Carrick, Lord of Renfrew, Lord of the Isles, Prince and Great Steward of Scotland and Earl of Chester, actually lives in Tetbury?

For the record I am heartily sick of his impending nuptials already. All I really want to know is whether I will have a day off work.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: All those years gone to waist!
Bob in Wales

Tetbury man to wed

Post by Ken Greenwald » Sun Feb 13, 2005 2:42 am

Bob, Could it be that the other neighborhoods were going to pot? Oh, Camillamony! She’s married one lousy time and it’s like she’s got a bad case of veil rash. What’s the big deal?

Ken – February 12, 2005
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

Tetbury man to wed

Post by Erik_Kowal » Sun Feb 13, 2005 5:35 am

Let's not go postal over this, Ken.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: -- Looking up a word? Try OneLook's metadictionary (--> definitions) and reverse dictionary (--> terms based on your definitions)8-- Contribute favourite diary entries, quotations and more here8 -- Find new postings easily with Active Topics8-- Want to research a word? Get essential tips from experienced researcher Ken Greenwald

Tetbury man to wed

Post by Edwin Ashworth » Sat Mar 12, 2005 2:01 pm

Watch out - it's cold in the Tower. Though you get early release if you're a known terrorist.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS

Tetbury man to wed

Post by Bobinwales » Sat Mar 12, 2005 11:49 pm

Ah, but it's warm in Wales, if a little wet, and we know where to hide.
ACCESS_POST_ACTIONS
Signature: All those years gone to waist!
Bob in Wales

ACCESS_END_OF_TOPIC